Saturday, November 06, 2010

My Favorite Landscape on Earth

As God create a multifarious kind of landscape, the sea, the coast, and the mountain are my favorite! For me, they symbolize serenity, jeopardy, and mystery. Below you'll see my A-list of some breathtaking landscapes where I'm dying to visit.



This is Mount. Bromo, East Java, Indonesia where, I hope, someday my soul mate will propose me ;)


Those are Bora-Bora Island in French Polynesia.


Besides, I heart a town or a village located in a rugged portion coast the most. Its contour create a different level to the buildings standing on it.




The most breathtaking Santorini Island in Greece where "Sisterhood of a Traveling Pants" filmed a scene.






Amalfi Coast, Italy.





Cinque Terre, Italy which have five villages: Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore.


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Photo by Photos Hobby via Unsplash Old wounds are not worth revisiting. -S